Leader:FUF10 In charge of all members. Over sees all clan activity. Is in charge of keeping the website and domain. Has FINAL say in all matters.
Co-Leader:FUF10 In charge of all members but the leader. Oversees every aspect of the clan. Helps all officers with any problems they may have. Maintains website and domain. Conducts weekly meetings in the leaders absence.
Commander:FUF9 Has shown extreme dedication to the clan and has been a very helpful member. Has contributed to the clan in many ways that they have gained the Leader and Co-Leader's full trust. Oversees officers to make sure they are doing their tasks. Reports back to the Leader, Co-Leader, and COO on how the Officers are doing. Helps in making important decisions pertaining to the clan and its future. Conducts weekly meetings in the absence of any other senior officers. In charge of all members below them.
Senior Officer: FUF8 Has shown commitment to their particular job as and officer as well as leadership characteristics. Oversees all specialized officers and helps make sure they are doing their jobs while handling as many of their concerns as possible. Oversee's FUF's recruitment program. Expected to play with and provide feedback on recruits. Reports to all officers above them in rank. Conducts weekly meetings in the absence of any other senior officers.
Officers: Recruiter, Game Battles, Contest Officer, Social Media, and EliteFUF7 Has shown they are knowledgeable in their particular job. Is willing to help the clan and is dedicated to improving FUF. All the following are in the same rank but have different titles. Expected to play with and provide feedback on recruits when possible.
1) Social Media Officer:FUF7 Helps promote the site to keep it active and running smoothly. Is in charge of Twitter and other social media sites for FUF.
2) Recruitment Officer:FUF7 In charge of recruiting new members. Approves or declines applications. Oversees that all new recruits know what they need to do to become a full member. Advises all new recruits on FUF standards and the chain of command.
3) Game Battles Officer:FUF7 In charge of all game battle leaders. Makes sure all teams are setup in the right way and are staying active with Gamebattles. Answers any questions members might have over Gamebattles.
4) Elite Officer:FUF7 In charge of organizing groups and informing FUFs of upcoming clan ops for them to participate in. Runs the Clan Ops tab.
5) Contest Officer:FUF7 In charge of organizing contests for FUFs to participate in. Also responsible for collecting ideas for future contests.
Jr. Officers: Recruiter, Game Battles, Contest Officer, Social Media, and EliteFUF6 Has shown dedication to the clan. Chosen by the officers to help manage a specialized area. Reports to their respective officer(s) as well as all officers above them in rank. Will most likely fill an officers spot should it become vacant. All the following are in the same rank but have different titles. Expected to play with and provide feedback on recruits.
1) Social Media Jr. Officer:FUF6 Helps promote the site and keeps it active. Helps the Social Media officer manage Twitter and other social media sites for FUF.
2) Recruitment Jr. Officer:FUF6 Helps recruit new members by posting in forums and sending in game message to select players. Approves or declines applications. Helps the Recruitment Officers with informing new recruits what the need to know to become a full member. Asists all new recruits on FUF standards and the chain of command.
3) Game Battles Jr. Officer:FUF6 Helps the Game Battles officer manage all FUF Game Battles teams. Assists the Game Battles officer in answering any questions members might have.
4) Elite Jr. Officer:FUF6 In charge of organizing groups and informing FUFs of upcoming Elite events for them to participate in.
5) Contest Jr. Officer:FUF6 Helps the Contest Officer with organizing contests for FUFs to participate in as well as conducting contests with the Contest Officer or alone.
Forum Moderator:FUF5-6 In charge of keeping the forums active and archiving threads that are inactive. Makes sure to keep the website PG and moderates the chatbox.
Captain:FUF5-6 Helps other players improve their game. Gives advice on what members should do to improve and be more successful at the game. Is in charge of giving orders online when other officers are not online or are not taking command of the team to insure FUF gets the win. In charge of passing on news from the weekly Captain meetings to the lower ranked members. Also, expected to play with and provide feedback on recruits when possible.
Prestiged Member:FUF3-4 Has shown loyalty to the clan. Has been active in the clan and on the site. Is regarded as being a high valued member. Gives advise to new member and recruits.
Member:FUF1-2 Has passed the recruiting phase. Helps recruits out when needed. Is active on the site and on Xbox.
RecruitFUFR: Not a full member. In a recruiting phase until Recruiter, Leader or Co-Leader makes them a full member or until their 2 week period is up then a vote must be taken. During this time they must attempt to play with member to show what they can offer the clan and to see if they fit in. If after the 2 weeks is up and they don't make the clan, they must reapply if they want to still join. Can not use the FUF tag until they are a full member.